Ray Parker Jr... Action Star!


It is late to ask but this is what I want for Christmas people out there in the world who I don't know. I want this movie right here! So I'm sitting around listening to some Raydio, 'For Those Who Like to Groove' in particular which got to me thinking about my main man Ray Parker Jr. Before 'Ghostbusters' brought Ray into national prominence and completely destroyed his career he was one helluva an R&B heavyweight back in the day, so I curious to see what Ray had been up to lately.

As it turns out my man is still alive and making music but what go my blood a pumpin' was this movie 'Enemy Territory'. How come I didn't get the memo that Ray was in a 1980's Lethal Weapon type action flick? How in the hell did this slip by me? My next order of business was to acquire this movie by any means available. Went to Netflix but the idiots behind this movie haven't felt the need to turn it into a DVD. Have you seen the stuff they put on DVD? But not this movie, mainly because I want it. There is some cat selling an old VHS version on Amazon for ninety bucks but... well... I don't want to see the movie that badly. I suppose I could use some less than legal means to try to track down this flick but last time I clicked on a torrent link a few years ago I had to format my hard drive.

Oh well. It looks like we will have to appreciate Ray via old music videos, such as this one, one of my favorite Ray Parker Jr. joints, 'I Can't get Over Loving You'. Possibly the most disturbingly violent music video of all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrong Cheerleader

The Wrong Crush

The Ladies of Adam Sandler - Pt. II