A Dangerous Man... with a Sitar.

So I'm going through my ZuneHD... note I could've just said 'MP3 Player' but where's the cache in that? But anyway, I'm going through my ZuneHD and the arduous task of tagging my tunes because a lot of the tunes are listed as 'Unknown'. Of course when one hears 'You Dropped a Bomb on Me' we know it's The Gap Band but now my MP3 Player... I mean my ZuneHD... knows as well. Then I run across this song titled 'Girl It's Alright'. I've never heard this song, I have no idea who is singing this song and I do not know how it got on my player but this song wasn't so bad. I actually had to Google the lyrics to find out who performed this song, but the funny thing is that every time I clicked ENTER, Google came back with Steven Seagal as the artist, no matter how many times I re-typed it in.

I knew that Steven Seagal had a musical album making the rounds, considering the man's a musician in addition to being a kung fu master and a master thespian, but I avoided his musical stylings because... well, it's Steven Seagal playing a sitar and crooning so who wouldn't avoid that? But seriously, the song isn't so bad, though I wish I knew how in the hell it made it on to my player. Seagal now follows a long list of actors of suspect acting ability making songs that aren't so bad. Don Johnson and 'Heartbeat', David Soul and 'Don't Give Up on us Baby', Eddie Murphy and 'Party all the Time'... and that's all I can think of right now. Clint Eastwood, Scott Baio, William Shatner, Keanu Reeves and Regis Philbin have all cut records too but I cannot attest to the quality of those musical compositions.

Anyway, here is Steven doing that OTHER thing that he does when he's not making an action movie a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrong Crush

The Ladies of Adam Sandler - Pt. II

The Wrong Cheerleader